- Directly from you: for example by entering into an agreement with us, if you contact us by e-mail, telephone or in writing, you place an order in our webshop, register for activities, use the loyalty card or by you subscribe to our newsletter.
Which personal data do we collect? djsa fashion can process personal data about you, because you use the services of djsa fashion and / or because you provide this to djsa fashion yourself when filling in a contact form on the website . djsa fashion can process the following personal data:
- Contact and account details, including name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, information about your home, garden and pets, personal preferences, social media account (s) and login details.
- We do not store payment and invoice data if you make an online payment via a third party such as iDeal. If you provide this information to us in another way, for example in writing or by e-mail, we may store it.
- Website data – such as IP address, traffic and location data and information about the use of our website, webshop, customer card and digital newsletters.
- Information that you submit when you apply with us, such as your CV, motivation and related information.
For what purposes do we collect your personal data? djsa fashion uses obtained personal data in the first instance to implement the agreement that we conclude with the customer in the context of offering products and services via our website, webshop and physical store and for internal administration. More specifically, we ask you to share your personal data with us for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of entering into, maintaining and improving the contractual relationship with its (potential) customers, or for improving the services and products.
- For the application and execution of legal obligations.
- To analyze purchasing and visiting behavior in the website, webshop and our physical store (s) and to compare this with other (similar) stores with which we have an active or passive collaboration.
- To provide you with personal promotions, offers, tips and information by e-mail and / or post.
- Providing purchase-related information such as manuals, usage tips, information, warranties, receipts and associated products.
- Sending promotions on the birthday of (potential) customers.
- The visitor’s IP address;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The URL of the referring site (the site the visitor came from);
- The pages visited on our website;
- Information about the browser used (type and version, operating system, etc.).